Health Insurance: International students are required to hold a valid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) throughout the duration of your student visa period. OSHC is insurance that provides cover for the costs of medical and hospital care. The cost of (OSHC) is in addition to your tuition fees. Health care services can be very expensive for international students in the case of any health/medical emergency. For further details, please contact student support services at

Employment Support: Frontier Education can provide training, support and resources to ensure students have the confidence to seek employment themselves using both traditional and non-traditional approaches. Staff at Frontier Education can help you to clarify important career issues, assist you with your career decisions and provide services to support you to build your career. Please contact: