CRICOS Course Code: 092688A
Duration: 52 weeks (inclusive of holidays)
Campuses: Brisbane | Hobart | Cairns | Adelaide
Prospectus: Frontier Education Prospectus
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with considerable adeptness in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business environments. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with less or no occupational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to further develop, in order to create additional educational and employment opportunities.
Possible job roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator and Administrator
Students will need to complete the following 8 units of competencies to attain the qualification.
- BSBWOR501: Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT517: Manage operational plan
- BSBADM506: Manage business document design and development
- BSBADM502: Manage Meetings
- BSBHRM506: Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBDIV501: Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBRSK501: Manage risk
- BSBSUS501: Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Course tuition fees:
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER
Do you have your USI yet? All students of vocational and educational training are required by the Australian Government to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have a USI, we cannot issue your Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Statement of Attainment or Transcript. A USI also gives you easy online access to your enrolment and results information. To register for your USI click here.
ACCC guidelines for enrolling into a VET Course: Click Here
Know your rights before signing up for a training course: Click Here