CRICOS Course Code: 098866F
Duration: 52 weeks (inclusive of holidays)
Campuses: Brisbane | Hobart | Cairns
Prospectus: Frontier Education Prospectus
This qualification would apply to individual with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. Conversely, it may also apply to those with less or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Possible job roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator and Administrator
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
Students will need to complete the following 12 units of competency to attain the qualification.
- BSBMGT517: Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR511: Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502: Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502: Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBWOR501: Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM506: Manage business document design and development
- BSBADM502: Manage meetings
- BSBHRM506: Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBDIV501: Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBRSK501: Manage risk
- BSBCUS501: Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT516: Facilitate continuous improvement
Higher Education Pathways
Upon completing the Diploma of Leadership and Management, you will receive 24 credit exemption, which allows you to go straight into the second year of a Bachelor of Business at James Cook University.
Course tuition fees:
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER
Do you have your USI yet?
All students of vocational and educational training are required by the Australian Government to have a
Unique Student Identifier (USI).
If you do not have a USI, we cannot issue your Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Statement of
Attainment or Transcript. A USI also gives you easy online access to your enrolment and results information.
To register for your USI click here.
ACCC guidelines for enrolling into a VET Course: Click
Know your rights before signing up for a training course: Click Here