Frontier Education - Brisbane
Frontier Education is located at Level 4, 445 Upper Edward Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Frontier Education - Cairns
Frontier Education is located at Level 1, 19 Aplin Street, Cairns, QLD 4870
Frontier Education - Hobart
Frontier Education is located at Campus1: Level 5, 188 Collins Street, Hobart TAS 7000
Frontier Education is located at Campus2: LG Floor, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, TAS 7000
Frontier Education - Adelaide
Frontier Education is located at 2/20 King William Street Adelaide SA 5000
Visa & Immigration
There is more information for students including genuine temporary entrant requirements, health insurance, English language requirements, financial capacity requirements and changing courses.
You might be able to package your courses if you would like to study more than one course. For information about your rights and responsibilities while studying in Australia read the factsheet available at the Department of Education and Training (DET) website. Click here for Factsheet
For detailed knowledge of Visa subclasses and Immigration, please refer to Department of Home Affairs
How to Apply
- Select a course and apply online.
- Complete and submit the International Student Application Form.
- Attach course entry requirement documentation.
- FE will assess your application and advise you of your application outcome.
- Organise an interview over the Phone / Skype / through a registered FE Agent.
- Assess and review all submitted documentation.
- On successful completion of the above process an "Offer Letter" will be issued.
- Please review the "Offer Letter" thoroughly.
- Make the required payment of fees as per the "Offer Letter".
- Read, understand and sign the "Acceptance of Offer".